BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company Overview: CuRx is an exciting new privately held company in the Healthcare sector, with our office in Greater Manchester. CuRx is established to provide Ultrasound Services to NHS (UK government initiative to move primary essential medical related services closer to the patient) while at the same time enhancing the service offered by GP practices, accelerating patient diagnosis and the correct course of treatment.
Efficient managers provide a strong foundation for a business and enable the smooth running of office tasks. We seek to employ a Graduate Business Development Manager.
With a direct report line to the Operations Manager, the role primarily involves growing the business, finding new business, assisting with the tender process for healthcare services and persuading existing clients to purchase extra services. The responsibilities include though are not limited to:
• Researching organisations to find new business and identify decision makers
• Finding out what an organisation needs and work with a team to plan proposals and pricing
• Selling products and services to new and existing customers
• Negotiating with customers and build positive relationships
• Going to events and conferences to gain information on market trends and competitors
• Writing reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
• Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
• Forecasting sales targets and make sure they’re met
• Delivering training to business developers and junior sales teams within your organisation
• Do the reports weekly, monthly and must perform the monthly KPIs.
• Continuous improvement: Designing and implementing office policies including health and safety policies and ensuring that they are being adhered to ensuring a safe work environment for employees.
• MBA degree holder preferably in management and marketing or equivalent
• Knowledge of the role of, and preferably some experience as a Business Development Manager
• Effective communication and organisational skill with good leadership qualities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience in the healthcare sector
• Proficient use of Computer Software, Systems one and Analyst PMR, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Familiar with Medical terminologies
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Time management and ability to multi-task
• Experience working in a team
• Leadership skills
• Work includes office and relationship management task outside as well.
• Candidate must have valid Full UK Driving License
What we offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• 28 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• A great working environment with a diverse friendly team
• Ongoing training and professional development
If you require further information or are interested in this opportunity, please send your details to us by applying online with a cover letter and full CV to email@example.com.
Professional Ethics and Good Conduct are crucial to our long-term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of Professional Ethics, conduct and how we manage Professional Ethics & conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents’, and physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and merit. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on candidates before commencing employment.
Please be advised that:
Full CV should be attached with cover letter and forward FAO Mr A Nour, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date given is a guide only. There may be some occasions where we must close a vacancy once sufficient application has been received. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Only those candidates who may demonstrate they meet the person specification criteria for this post will be shortlisted. Please note that where high volumes of applicants have been received, additional criteria may on occasion be used to determine the final shortlist.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: 10/05/2018
Department: Sales and Admin
Marketing & Sales Manager (Field based)
Greater Manchester and Staffordshire Region
£18,000 - £24,000 + Quarterly bonus + Mileage
Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM (1 Hour Lunch)
Company & Role
CuRx Health Limited is a direct service provider to the NHS (Non-Obstetric Ultrasound Service to patients) and growing very quickly, this is an fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that will allow you to progress with the company in the future.
Building new & existing relationships with local GPs, ensuring that you speak to management and explain the service and value added to GPs and other NHS service providers by using the service.
We are currently looking to recruit Field Marketing Specialist, who will be supporting the Marketing Manager on the successful delivery of content-driven marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
Reporting functionally to the Marketing Manager directly to the Operation Manager you will be expected to perform the following:
• Assisting in the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns targeted GP Practices to brand and solicit our ultrasound services to mainly GPs, Practice Managers, GP Federations and alike.
• To make and attend your own appointments with decision makers, delivering high standard company presentations to promote and outline company services.
• To plan, manage and deliver a full calendar of customer and prospect events and attend these events to meet with stakeholders.
• Supporting in the delivery of successful mail and email marketing campaigns by creating and executing effective messaging to ensure brand awareness and lead generation goals are met.
• Growing the company's social presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
• Driving the delivery of successful telemarketing campaigns by providing effective supporting materials and facilitating timely briefings with relevant team members and stakeholders.
• Assisting the digital marketing team with annual campaign with collateral development including professional input into the production of company brochures, flyers, and presentation materials to make GPs, Booking Secretaries, Practice Managers and Practices Receptionist aware of company services.
• Form collaborations with GP Federations/ Alliances to allow us to build potential clinics by allocating rooms at their premises.
• Build a marketing database of all GPs Practices and Hospitals for all CCGs to help in building marketing strategy and enhance marketing planning capabilities.
• Assisting with training of newly appointed marketing staff once fully trained
What we are looking for
• At least 2 years B2B face to face sales/marketing experience
• Experience/knowledge of NHS/Healthcare would be highly beneficial to your application.
• Hands on experience of modern marketing disciplines including social, email and telemarketing
• Hands on experience on Excel and Power Point
• Full driving licence & own transport (petrol allowance for mileage)
• Knowledge of the geographic area
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
CuRx is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Human Resource Manager
CuRx Health is a prestigious organisation with an enviable reputation within the ultrasound industry. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly efficient and hardworking HR Manager for our office. The HR Manager will need to organise and manage the human resources and administration function. We are open to this role being either a four or five-day week (optional Saturdays)
We are recruiting for a true generalist role where every day is varied and always full of reward.
The ideal candidate will have extensive HR and experience.
What we are looking for:
• Great people skills with the ability to build rapport and relations quickly.
• Ability to communicate with clients and employees at all levels.
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office), SystmOne and EMIS.
• A deadline orientated manager with the ability to multitask.
• Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
• A collaborative work style, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
• Must have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams, projects and initiatives.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• To be the first point of contact for all UK HR related queries from the organisation.
• To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management.
• Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge.
• Payroll data –collate payroll changes; send through to Payroll in a timely manager
• Apply for candidate references, respond to reference requests, ensure authorisations are in place and corresponding paperwork is processed
• Assist and provide paperwork across the full HR Lifecycle
• Issue Contracts, Offers, vetting checks, collect paperwork.
• Keep abreast of Workplace legislative changes, providing guidance and support to senior stakeholders
• Review and revise HR Policy and handbook updates/reviews to ensure compliance and best practice
• Deal with all recruitment activity and campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree or Post graduate diploma in human resource management.
• MS Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic role within an innovative and growing company. It is a great working environment within modern and glamorous surroundings.
Salary – Up to £28,600.00 per annum for full time role (Pro-rated 4 days if candidate chooses 4-day week role) –Negotiable based upon experience
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 05:00